The sailboat Maewan IV
Our nomadic base camp
Being pushed to my limit? No problem, I was made for this! However, Erwan could you please tighten that screw while Marion checks our water stocks?
- Date of birth 13/07/1982
- Home port L’Aber Wrac’h
- Size10,87m x 3,82m – Weight: 10 tons
- OutfitAn aluminium hull and 5 sails
- Hosting capacity Up to 6 people onboard
- Autonomy (food and energy)5 meses
- Anti-waste policy Maewan is like a mini-earth. A space with limited resources to share. It’s a true environmental school, everything has to be used with parsimony. On board, waste is strictly forbidden. Its sails allow us to use the elements to fuel our displacements.
- Distinguishing feature Ready for anything
- SloganKeep me tidy, look after me and a muerte!